Laser Dentistry: The Making of Modern (comfortable) Dental Procedures
Laser dentistry can cut weeks off of healing time and nearly eliminate pain associated with traditional dental services.
For many people, the word “comfortable” is the furthest thing from the mind when going into the dentist for a procedure. With laser dentistry at Ankura Dental hospital, even advanced dental services are low impact and much more comfortable. Newer technology means more precision and less healing time when it comes to gum disease treatments, root canal therapy, crown lengthening, and more. Soft tissue dental lasers seldom require sutures, making procedures more comfortable for patients.
The laser dentistry services offered by Ankura dental hospitals includes the following:
• Gum Depigmentation
• Cosmetic gum & smile corrections like “Gummy Smile”
• Correct speech problems caused by a tongue-tie
• Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns
• Anesthesia and suture-free Frenectomy
• Uncover partially erupted wisdom teeth
• Gum disease treatment.
• Remove swollen gums
• Perform biopsy procedures.
• Treat abscessed gums and infections in root canals
• Gum Crown lengthening
With all the benefits and very few drawbacks, it is no wonder that so many are falling in love with laser dentistry. This new dentistry technique is becoming the standard at quality dentist clinics like Dr.Sarah’s Dental Centres.